Give your projects a sense of structure, by using text elements with predefined styles and a typographic hierarchy. This will allow your audience to navigate and understand your ideas more effectively!
To add text:
❶ From your project editor, click the Add text button in the left side toolbar.
❷ Choose a text element, then drag and drop it into the editor.
These are the available text element options:
- Title: used as a primary heading, to name the project.
- Subtitle: used as a secondary heading to name sub-sections in your project.
- Body text: usually the most read text element on the page. Make sure to derive other text element sizes from the body text size.
- Caption text: highlights the essence of a chart or map. Captions can be written in just a few words or a few sentences. Remember to keep it short!
- Quote: a reproduction of what another person said or wrote. Use these text elements to convey customer reviews, for example.
- Facts & Figures and Centered fact and figure: both elements are text-based charts with icons. Best used to highlight interesting facts.
For more information on how to customize text objects, check our article on Editing text.