Give your projects a sense of structure by using text elements with predefined styles and a typographic hierarchy. This will allow your audience to navigate and understand your ideas more effectively.
To add text:
❶ From the project editor, click on the Add text button on the left-side toolbar.
❷ Choose a text element, then drag and drop it onto the canvas.
These are the available text element options:
- Title: Used as a primary heading to name the project.
- Subtitle: Used as a secondary heading to name sub-sections in your project.
- Body text: Usually the most read text element on the page. Make sure to derive other text element sizes from the body text size.
- Caption text: Highlights the essence of a chart or map. Captions can be written in just a few words or a few sentences. Keep it short to make it most effective.
- Quote: A reproduction of what another person said or wrote. For example, use quotes to convey customer reviews.
- Facts & Figures and Centered fact and figure: Both elements are text-based charts with icons. Best used to highlight interesting facts.
- Table chart: A great option for displaying data with both textual and numeric columns. Read more on it here.