Once you select a project type in your account Library, you will immediately be taken to the editor. There, you can add objects to the project canvas, edit them, share or download your content.
All new objects can be added from the panel on the left side of your editor. There you will find:
- interactive charts
- interactive maps
- text fields
- image and icon library and database
- video databases (YouTube, Vimeo)
- integration with your Google Analytics account
To add an object to the canvas :
❶ Click on the icons on the left side panel to open and browse the different object libraries.
❷ Select, drag and drop the object on the canvas.
❸ Move projects around the page by clicking and dragging.
Tip: To make sure you place objects proportionally on the canvas, use the Grid option and for more precision in arranging objects, zoom in on the canvas using the Zoom buttons.
To layer objects:
Click to select the object and use the quick menu to:
- Bring to front - layer the object on top.
- Send to back - layer the object in the background.