There are multiple options for sharing an infographic. Sharing options are characterized by it's goal - public sharing for wider audience or private sharing to restricted recipients.
Public sharing (Basic plan)
- Share your infographic via social channels - Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn or Pinterest;
- View an infographic in your browser, copy the public link and mail it to somebody;
- Embed your infographic in a blog post. Copy the responsive or fixed embed code in the “Publish” window and paste this in your blog's HTML editor.
- Use the nonpublic link and mail it to someone;
- Set a password and mail the protected infographic to someone;
- Download your infographic and send it as a PDF or PNG file attachment.